East Brighton ABC endeavours to run as a place where members respect one another and conduct themselves in a non-discriminatory
- All members must adhere to the rules and display high standards of behavior
- Promote fair play and behave within the spirit of the Laws of the Boxing.
- Never engage in insulting or abusive language or behavior.
- Never engage in offensive behavior relating to race, religion, age, gender, and sexual orientation.
- Never undermine the authority of East Brighton ABC Boxing staff.
- It will be deemed inappropriate to abuse, harass or intimidate any member of East Brighton ABC or the East Brighton ABC staff.
- Always respect the match officials' decisions.
- Use of illegal or banned substances to enhance performance will result in an automatic ban.
- Do not recklessly cause damage to the club’s or another person's property.
- There is to be no consumption of alcohol prior to taking part in activities.
- Sparring rules and regulations:
- Under no circumstances will sparring take place if a member has not been certified as allowed to spar by an East Brighton ABC Coach.
- Members of East Brighton ABC are only permitted to spar once certified by an East Brighton ABC Coach and under the supervision of a Coach.
- Members of East Brighton ABC undertake sparring with the knowledge that there is a risk of injury.
- Gloves must be worn at all times during sparring.
- Head and mouth guards must be worn at all times during sparring.
- Any member undertaking sparring must do so in a responsible manner and must ensure that they do not take advantage of a partner who may have less
Inability to follow the Code may result in disciplinary proceedings including the termination of a